You are on the Resources page. Please select an option from the list at the left to view information.
- Best Practices - Examples from around the state and throughout the country where schools of nursing are collaborating with hospitals, clinics and other community stakeholders to find creative ways to increase student capacity.
- Conferences & Seminars - Information and links to events that may interest nursing faculty or those interested in teaching.
- Faculty Development - Programs and financial assistance available to existing teachers or nurses who would like to become qualified to teach.
- Organizations - California and national organizations that may be of interest, links are provided when available.
- Publications - Books and journals regarding nursing education.
- Regulations - Includes a summary of the BRN's requirements for becoming a nursing instructor as well as additional regulatory information.